RED ALERT: Toontown is being invaded!
Posted by Sir Max on November 30, 2013 02:00 PM
- Toons, I don't have much time to talk- Super Saturday is officially off. Toontown is being invaded.
- As I write this, an army is descending from the skies upon Toontown. I'm not sure what these things are or where they have come from, but they are definitely not a force to mess with. Toon HQ is on full alert, and toons are instructed to stay inside.
- They are roaming our streets, even some trying to infiltrate Toontown Central. Some toons are reporting that they can even cause a Toon to go sad- something that hasn't been seen for a long time.
- The Labs keep telling me that this is nothing to worry about, they are only "Butterflies"- but I know better. I've stockpiled on canned pie filing and bordered up the windows. If any of you need me, I'll be locked in my basement. Stay safe out there, everyone.
- November 30, 2013 [ttr-alpha-g7d34f5f]
- • Implemented Butterflies
- This Blog Post was posted before the Cogs invaded Toontown.
- User blog:Dynaboom/newsitem181 The Sound of a Lack of Sound