The Sound of a Lack of Sound
Posted by Sir Max on July 31, 2014 02:00 PM
- It's quiet. Not even too quiet, but a very peaceful quiet. The kind of quiet where you can hear the flap of one of those terrifying butterflies. Hang on -- do you hear that? It's the sound of a lack of sound, a sound so full of sound that it is in fact none at all. The sound of...
- CLANG, CHINK, GONG, RUSTLE, CHINK, CLUNK, SHING
- OH, good! The keys are here! Don't mind the loud noise, it's just the shipment of 500 new keys that I asked Fat McStink to haul over.
- That silence certainly was worrying me there for a minute! Luckily, in addition to the keys, I made sure to bring my heavy-duty construction tools, a bunch of metal spoons to stick into a blender, and some cat friends of mine to scrape across Toon HQ's blackboard! We'll be hearing plenty of noise with the construction of the new Toon Hall, Clarabelle's furniture, tools for our big upcoming mission... But why stop there? A noise ordinance is no match for--
- Alright, so apparently a noise ordinance is a match for me, and I've broken quite a few of them over the past 2 minutes and 13 seconds. Hey, what can you do? These keys aren't going to deliver themselves, after all. (That's your job!) Those projects that I mentioned aren't going to build themselves either, and that job happens to be my own.
- It's been quiet this week, but we're hard at work behind the scenes over here at Toontown. Keep those eyes peeled, and in the meantime, here are a few frequently-requested updates to keep you Toons patient. Good luck on grabbing those keys!
- July 31, 2014 [ttr-beta-v1.3.11]
- • Raise district population limits
- • Fix butterflies and the giant flower not appearing in Daisy Gardens
- • Clothing Tickets can now be properly redeemed at a Tailor in addition to buying with Jellybeans
- • Fix a bug introduced in the last update which would falsely report that someone has logged onto your account
- • Using "Shuffle Colors" in the Make-a-Toon will now shuffle all body colors, rather than a single solid color
- • Toon HQ has been stocked up with 500 new Beta Key ToonTasks!
- • You can now view when a friend was last online using the Toon Detail Panel
- The OTHER lights out
- Beta Keys and how to harness their clang-sound to remove unsightly weeds from your lawn