Posted by The TTR Team on January 11, 2015 01:00 PM
- Hey once again, and welcome to the first Toontown Backstage Column of 2015. We've got some exciting things in store for you this year, and we're eager to talk about them! This is the first Backstage Column we've done since ToonFest last year, so there are a load of things to talk about. In this one, however, we'll be talking less about us, and more about you.
- We've read your reddits, focused on your forums, and been enlightened by your emails - and based on your feedback it's high time that we make a couple of...
- Toontown is an enormous game, and has been going on for almost 12 years now! Even for one of the longest running MMOs in the history of gaming, however, there is always room for improve…
Read more >
Posted by Sir Max on August 16, 2014 07:53 PM
- Yes, it most certainly is a bad time.
- They don't pay me to write blog post past 5:00PM, you know. They don't pay me at all, you know. Yet here I am at 7:53PM, writing this very post to inform you that the Telemarketers have started a Mega-Invasion.
- I don't know if it's some sort of tracking beacon, or if they have a radar in their metal heads, or what -- but ever since those Telemarketers caught wind that we all have phones now, they've always called at all of the wrong times. First it was during dinner, then while I was in the bathroom, and now they've interrupted Aladdin and my "Goodbye Genie" party
Posted by Sir Max on August 12, 2014 02:00 PM
- Remember that big housing project that us Toon Troopers started a few months ago? Ah, that was fun. The back-breaking manual labor, the countless bottles of glue, the lack of water-proof furniture... Those were good times. We ran into a few problems though, between the Cog Invasions and the fact that there are a lot, lot, lot, LOT more of you than there were in January. That didn't stop us, though!
- Let's be frank, here: Our houses are unacceptable! Bland furniture, white walls, tile flooring, it just doesn't work. We needed to clean up our houses, and we needed to do it quick. Luckily, us Toon Troopers snuck into every single one of your houses last night, peeled off the wallpaper, scraped up the floor…
Read more >
Posted by Sir Max on August 10, 2014 02:00 PM
- Annnnddddddd SCENE! That's a wrap, everyone. Great job. Excellent job with the -- you know, "acting." Ahaha, acting. The art of charades. Which is what we've been doing. The crowd is loving it!
- Good, he's gone. Listen fellas, what if I told you that we aren't actually in a play called "Pride and PlayTimes"? And what if I told you that I in fact took Fat McStink's script and completely rewrote it to sneak hundreds of you into Toontown? Shocking -- I know. I would never do such a thing! However, here comes the plot twist: I did!
- Here we are at the climax of the film, however, where our beloved heroes fall as Quadruple Access Weekend ends. Will they ever be able to scour back into the streets of the town…
Read more >
Posted by Sir Max on November 30, 2013 02:00 PM
- Toons, I don't have much time to talk- Super Saturday is officially off. Toontown is being invaded.
- As I write this, an army is descending from the skies upon Toontown. I'm not sure what these things are or where they have come from, but they are definitely not a force to mess with. Toon HQ is on full alert, and toons are instructed to stay inside.
- They are roaming our streets, even some trying to infiltrate Toontown Central. Some toons are reporting that they can even cause a Toon to go sad- something that hasn't been seen for a long time.
- The Labs keep telling me that this is nothing to worry about, they are only "Butterflies"- but I know better. I've stockpiled on canned pie filing and bordered up…
Read more >